The Ensign John R. Elliott HERO Campaign for Designated Drivers® has a simple goal: To encourage more people to become sober designated drivers in order to reduce the number of drunk driving fatalities and injuries in our state and nation. We look forward to you joining us.
How to Participate:
I/We commit to the HERO Campaign Pledge and agree to the following procedures:
- Encourage patrons to be or use sober designated drivers.
- Offer free soft drinks, coffee or other non-alcoholic beverages to non-drinking designated drivers.
- Promote the HERO Bar and Tavern program and the HERO Campaign through the usage of posters, brochures and window decals which are produced and supplied by the HERO Campaign.
- Purchase “Be a HERO” wristbands that can either be resold at cost or give them to appropriate designated drivers.
- Allow the HERO Campaign to promote our establishment as a participant in the HERO Campaign.
- Stay in contact with the HERO Campaign representatives to request materials and provide feedback on the program.